Going back to therapy!

Congrats CD that's great to hear!  I hope you can make some good progress.  And remember, the therapy sessions are just the learning part, continuing to do the work each day is where it really pays off!

BTW, are you actually from California, or do you just wish you lived there?
My father grew up in Fairfield California, and we visited my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. near Sacramento almost every summer growing up.  I even lived in L.A. for a year for University.  The weather was a bit on the dry/hot side for me, but lots of great things about California!  Especially the Yosemite area.  Amazing!

6 hours ago, dksea said:

BTW, are you actually from California, or do you just wish you lived there?
My father grew up in Fairfield California, and we visited my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. near Sacramento almost every summer growing up.  I even lived in L.A. for a year for University.  The weather was a bit on the dry/hot side for me, but lots of great things about California!  Especially the Yosemite area.  Amazing!

Yes I am! In sunny SoCal :)

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Hey @californiadreaming

Congratulations! I too have started ERP again and yes... it is very scary indeed.

In time I'm sure we will both look back at this period in our lives and wonder...

What the Hell was I thinking? Life is too short for all this OCD nonsense :)

Best of luck for the future

Jumbo

Yes. “What the hell was I thinking?” is always how I feel when I work through something.

I'm ERPing, at the moment, just call me Wyatt!

Trouble is I've got to see this one through the weekend!

In vearing between easy peasy, and doom and gloom, also it's tweaking all my other compusions. Plus I'm coming up with new ones!

(I'm going for an "experiment "to see what happens is I don't check, following up some A/B, work  and a pie chart of responsibility)

Good luck everyone one doing Their homework!

17 hours ago, californiadreaming said:

I went the whole day (semi) compulsion free. 

I didn’t call any companies until 5 pm after work (I promised myself I would work today) and even when I called, I would just hang up because I didn’t want to get caught up (only called 2x).

How are you feeling about this now?

I came to Central California as it’s too hot near LA. 

On 17/01/2020 at 23:04, californiadreaming said:

Yes I am! In sunny SoCal :)

Great place to visit, but being from the Pacific Northwest, it was a little too sunny for me! I missed the rain, lol.