My worries of.not fitting on rides due to weight

I’m going to universal studios Orlando Florida in March and I’m worrying heavily suddenly that because over the last couple years I went from 200 to 280 even though I’m about down to 270 now, but I’m worrying that I won’t lose enough weight to fit on the rides by March or I won’t fit on the rides and my experience can be ruined and I will feel embarrassed and my aunt who I’m going with will also be concerned or angry that I can’t fit bc of my weight 

12 hours ago, Kcbell92 said:

I’ve been reading and over anazlying people’s comments who are heavier on what’s good about the rides when ur bigger or what will make it harder or ways to handle the rides 

From an OCD point of view;

its a typical “reasonable concern, probably be fine, no definitive answer “ problem

you have no doubt Googled and found the stuff about Disney not having specific limits, the fact that some rides may be awkward depending on the restraints, the staff are there to help with this, and people still had a good time.

This is as far as most people will go!

Honest! They see the first few results and say 

“ probably be fine, “

then get distracted by an advert and buy a new hat, camera,  bag, etc.

Thats as far as I got as I could feel the pull of the rabbit hole....

” but that’s only Disney!....”

” Maybe it’s not the whole story!…”

”What if I think of the worst possible scenario and google that!”

Etc etc etc.

My OCD was getting going on this, so I sympathise with how you feel.

7 hours ago, daja said:

There’s a fair amount of big people in the USA... just ask the steward at each ride if you will be ok...

7 hours ago, daja said:

It will still be fun. Just go with the flow.

This is the right advice!

If you're going to make assumptions you may as well make positive ones!

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Edited by Closed for repairs
On 19/01/2020 at 04:21, Kcbell92 said:

I’m going to universal studios Orlando Florida in March and I’m worrying heavily suddenly that because over the last couple years I went from 200 to 280 even though I’m about down to 270 now, but I’m worrying that I won’t lose enough weight to fit on the rides by March or I won’t fit on the rides and my experience can be ruined and I will feel embarrassed and my aunt who I’m going with will also be concerned or angry that I can’t fit bc of my weight 

OCD sets up all or nothing scenarios for us that really cause a lot of distress, so its important to remind yourself that life is seldom all or nothing!
You can go to Universal Studios and have a great time even if you don't go on ANY rides.  Its going to be more about embracing the experience and having fun with what you can do, not with what you can't.
If you can't go on a ride because of your height or your weight or you are pregnant, or whatever reason I promise its not the end of the world. Rides can be fun, and I hope you can go on some of the ones you really want to of course, but there are other ways to enjoy your visit.  When OCD tries to get you to worry, remind yourself that its not all or nothing, and its certainly not the end of the world if your vacation doesn't go perfectly. In my almost 40 years of life I have yet to go on a single vacation that went 100% according to plan, and I still enjoyed them!  I'm sure you have too!  OCD demands absolute certainty and perfection, life and happiness do not!