Suicidal ideation.

Every major problem ive ever had came from ocd, and my life has took some weird turns of hardship, health problems, guilt, financial. its just too much, its too much heartache, I know I might sound like a wuss, but I just feel so broken, lost all motivation. I know posting doesnt do much either. I resent this life, I resent this disorder, I resent the lasting consequences ive experienced. im lost, im very depressed, im not actively suicidal but i was just starting to feel okay again for a time. sigh, sorry to post this just dont really know what to do.

You can feel OK again humbleno, despite it not feeling that way at the moment. Just try and take baby steps right now, don't rush yourself into feeling better. 

Hopefully through posting you will at least feel connected to people who've felt the same and you may have even articulated how others are feeling too who aren't as able to express it themselves and helped them in process :)

Sending hugs your way :hug:

Oh, sweetheart, I hear you. From one to another, give yourself time and please hold on. We all love you and want you to be safe. I know how you feel - believe me, I've been there. But it would be a permanent solution. Will talk more over the weekend, but hang in there. :hug:

C x