Do people ever get Intrusive Thoughts confessed for Visual/Hypnagogic Hallucinations?

Hay all. So, long story short. This morning I wondered if I had had an actual hallucination, or if it was just a random thought that I mixed up for something tangible. I was rather dopey (It takes me a while to truly wake up) and going through a bit of an OCD cycle about something that was annoying me about some creatures from a horror film I saw advertised recently. Then, I kinda thought I saw one of these monsters appear on the keyboard of my laptop for a few moments. Now, I kinda panicked, wondering if it was an intrusive thoughts or an actual hallucination. Me and intrusive thoughts are old friends, but I have never really had any hallucinations, or if I have I just wrote them off as OCD. Like I said, I was still rather dopey and I have notice my mind gets very vivid if I still want to sleep etc. It was probably something to do with that/a thought, and not the sign of something more serious like schizophrenia etc. I should probably just ignore it and carry on with my life, but I know, but I was curious if this is something that people with OCD get. Like, a mix up of if something was an intrusive thought or not? A Goggle search seemed to bring up audio hallucinations a lot, but little about visual. 

I think that hallucinations of any kind can happen to healthy people and does not have to mean that you have schizophrenia. I'm sure that you've had lots of other situations where you think you have seen something that wasn't really there, especially when you're just waking up, but it wasn't related to your OCD so you don't remember it. I think having intrusive thoughts makes your mind more likely to interpret things in a way consistent with that intrusive thought, if that makes sense. For example, for a while I was completely obsessed with the idea that I was going to have a cockroach infestation, so every time I saw a shadow or something move, I thought that I was seeing a cockroach. You probably saw something like a shadow on your keyboard and your mind made you see the monster from your intrusive thoughts. I don't think this is a big deal, just a random sensory aberration that can really happen to anyone.