Hand washing to feel clean

Yesterday all I could think about is taking an overdose again, I just dont know what to do with this virus hype and not being able to get hand wash. My stock is running low and feel i cant cope anymore, I have to deal with other health conditions and disabilities and with this stress on top i just dont want to go on. I'm just so mentally exhausted, such a burden on everyone.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much! You did the right thing in sharing how you are feeling. 

You will get through this. All this uncertainty and confusion will pass. Supplies in shops are being rationed to customers and it'll become easier to get these things soon, hopefully. Do you have a therapist you can talk to? The Samaritans website has some contacts for people you can talk to/email in a crisis. You're not alone in how you're feeling. Do you have friends and family around you to talk to? It's okay to share how you're feeling. ❤️ 

Have a read of the thread on here about coronavirus - Ashley has written some brilliant advice about following the NHS guidelines for hand washing and allowing ourselves to trust that this is adequate. despite the challenging times, we don't need to engage with OCD thoughts that we aren't clean. We only need to acknowledge the official guidelines. :) 

Stay strong. We'll all get through this together!