Hi guys,

Im sorry to post but I’m very distressed right now. My little toddler was rubbing herself off my leg, which all little kids do and that was fine. It was obviously a trigger for me but I was managing ok and then my mind kind of ran off as she kept doing it. I became aware of my leg as she was running herself and felt it automatically move toward what she was doing although in reality I don’t think my leg moved much if at all. I felt a sense of intense panic and when I told my partner he said to me that it was wrong to do that and I shouldn’t be doing that but I tried to explain to him what happened. I couldn’t feel much worse now and it also has me thinking of similar past things like this that have happened and what would be think. ?

Edited by Nikki79
More info

I suspect you're looking for reassurance. You want to know if this is OCD, even though every other time it's been OCD. You're fixated on this new thing and forgetting what you've been told before.

No reassurance from me. You need to learn to move on without it.

Edited by PolarBear
57 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

I suspect you're looking for reassurance. You want to know if this is OCD, even though every other time it's been OCD. You're fixated on this new thing and forgetting what you've been told before.

No reassurance from me. You need to learn to move on without it.

Hi PB thanks for replying. I don’t know of a time when I’m not fixated on one thing or another honestly! It’s constant!