Wishing and thoughts of wanting bad things to happen

I get thoughts mainly when I’m angry which freaks me out more because I think I must mean them.. anyway I get random thoughts of that I want something bad to happen to my little boy when I’m angry and they just come into my head but i obviously don’t want anything to happen to him because I love him more than anything in the world. But why do these thoughts pop in when I’m already wound up.. it’s making me think I am a bad mum or that I can’t love him as much as I think I do. Most people’s intrusive thoughts are a fear that they may act out but mine are like thoughts of actually me wanting things to happen. Does anyone else every get anything like this? 

They are just thoughts. ❤️ Distressing ones for you, I'm sure but just because you have a thought, does it make it true?

You give it significance because it upsets you. It's no different to if you had a thought that amuses you if you take away the emotional reaction ? Another thought: 'what if, right now, I looked out the window and the crows were doing ballet...' or 'i want to eat 17 chocolate cakes.' 

A daft thought, doesn't mean anything, don't know why it was my example but I don't need to know that. Don't give the OCD thoughts the reaction they expect and it'll start to lessen. Imagine them as inconsequential as the thoughts you find funny. 

You'll get through this!