OCD MELTDOWN ADVICE PLEASE

Hi the current pandemic has set my responsibility ocd into over over over drive

Constant fear for my parents

Obsessing but rightly so over cleanliness 

Dreading all outside contact to them 

They are self isolating

I am at a loss of how to handle it

Anyone got tips? 

It soon becomes well I touched that then touched that and breathed and sniffed near that and next minute I believe I will cause harm or death to another person

Work is extremely limited now as I work with mainly elderly. And the job I went to yesterday lead me to tears and panic and calling them to make sure they sprayed where I may have sniffed or exhaled from the nose. 

It's hell. 

I'm having nightmares, I'm sleeping loads, and I don't like going out, because of fear of causing harm to others not me. 

Please any advice? 

30 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

Anyone got tips?

Ok I understand the difficulties right now, but sometimes it can be helpful to take a step back and review, but we can't always see that when the anxiety and panic is kicking in.  So what we know is that OCD itself as not changed, just the fears have changed.  So with that in mind the step back part is to ask yourself how 2 months ago would you have dealt with your OCD and anxiety, what helped then, and could you apply similar techniques today?

I can completely relate to that....I just keep telling myself to take one day at a time and not to over react in my head or make rabbit trails....easier said than done though.