Podcast of the Week

Lot's of podcasts our there for OCD, heck I have done a few (but mine are all boring), so between the team we are going to try and recommend interesting or helpful or just plain inspiring Podcasts of the Week.

What a fantastic podcast to kick off our recommended Podcast of the Week series than an interview with one of our favourite people, Sorcha McCaffrey, an interview that is both beautifully uplifting and inspirational, made possible through the open and personable interview style of Beth from the On Repeat (the OCD podcast).

https://www.ocduk.org/onrepeat-with-sorcha-mccaffrey/

On 24 March 2020 at 10:30, Ashley said:

Anybody had chance to listen?  Sorcha is always amazing anyway, a proper northern lass! It's well worth a listen. 

Hello Ashley

I listened to this podcast a couple of days ago.  I didn't think I was going to like it but I did. I of course identified with so much of it and it was really good to hear another human voice talking about things relevant to myself!   It definitely makes you feel less alone, more valid and less weird. I would encourage anyone and everyone if they can to listen to this .   Sorcha is a remarkable young woman. Thank you for the link.

Good luck to everyone in these horrible times, bendylouise

Glad you liked it bendylouise :)

Out of interest what made you unsure you would like it?  I do agree with you, Sorcha is remarkable and just so lovely (her parents who do some work with us are lovely too).

On 31 March 2020 at 15:55, Ashley said:

Glad you liked it bendylouise :)

Out of interest what made you unsure you would like it?  I do agree with you, Sorcha is remarkable and just so lovely (her parents who do some work with us are lovely too).

Hi Ashley,

Well I thought she'd talk a lot about  details that didn't concern me and I might find it frustrating and that would put me off. However she didn't and I couldn't imagine how well she would speak and how engaging she would be.  She is extremely listenable to and knowledgeable about her journey and expresses it very well. Thanks Sorcha and v well done.?