Swindon OCD Support Group Discussion

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

That's ok.  Hopefully one day you will get there :)

Just as a side note, for a long time when I was doing my challenges I was worried I was getting it wrong because I was still anxious, for example long after I overcame my fear of toilets, I still get anxious using a public toilet (although fades within 5 minutes), and I worried about that. I now realise, recovery is not the absence of fear, recovery is being able to do the activity, regardless of anxiety. 

Absolutely

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Annie14 said:

Going to have to head off soon. Thanks Laura and Ash for your support. Sorry a few more couldn't join, hope all the group are ok. ☺

Look after yourself, and if you do ever need me to come and touch those shoes for therapy (would be for both of us), give me a shout and I will happily meet you at Laura's support group one month.   :)

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Look after yourself, and if you do ever need me to come and touch those shoes for therapy (would be for both of us), give me a shout and I will happily meet you at Laura's support group one month.   :)

:)

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

☺ thanks!