I am looking forward to...

I'm now back with my dad and family. Steering clear of touching and am washing my hands but I hope to give him a hug before too long. Feeling a little better and safer. 

Also fairly nice day here; daisy heads are popping out despite the lawn having recently been mowed. It made me think of hope. :)

I’m looking forward to a covid 19 blood test. They are doing it in California now. The theory is Covid 19 was already in California in 2019 & that a lot of people already got it producing herd immunity. This could be why California numbers are better. Our governor ordered 200M masks per month & I can’t wait to get some. 

On 05/04/2020 at 06:10, gingerbreadgirl said:

I am looking forward to getting a haircut, getting my eyebrows done, generally neatening up a bit! 

Do they style eyebrows too? ?

3 hours ago, Handy said:

I’m looking forward to a covid 19 blood test. They are doing it in California now. The theory is Covid 19 was already in California in 2019 & that a lot of people already got it producing herd immunity. This could be why California numbers are better. Our governor ordered 200M masks per month & I can’t wait to get some. 

That's not quite what we meant Handy :)  After COVID-19 is long gone, after lockdown what fun/pleasurable thing are you looking forward to?

6 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Do they style eyebrows too? ?

My beard razor does... Although leaving at 0.1 was bit of a schoolboy error on my part  :D

Back of my head is getting bad, flappy long bits, big bushy grey hair at the side. I am so at my Turkish barber once he re-opens.

At this time of year I renew my fishing licence, get the kit out and make a list of what bait and tackle I need to buy, then enjoy a trip to the tackle shop to stock up ready for my first session at the lakes. 

Well, I have renewed the licence, but the lakes and tackle shops are currently closed. 

So I am looking forward to restrictions being lifted. Me inside a tackle shop is like a kid in a sweet shop, it's like paradise on earth, a real Aladdin's cave. 

Some baits the fish adore are basics from the supermarket. Spam meat, and sweetcorn catch loads of fish and are cheap. 

I have a tin of each in the cupboard at home, leftovers from last year's fishing trips - and I haven't yet had to raid them for us to eat! 

Thankfully, neither have we had to raid the supply of "superior bird seed" we have in stock :lol:

Edited by taurean
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1) I’ve been invited to my friend’s wedding and I really hope to go.

2) be able to sit an exam (I’m not sure what’s going on with those at the minute but due to my physical health, I couldn’t sit them even if they are happening as I can’t risk being around people)

3) see my friends again! ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to :

Seeing my children and grandchildren

Being with my partner who i miss terribly 

Not being afraid to hug my dog   

going for a long walk and having  a coffee without being frightened to touch anything

So much to look forward to !!!

Going to the shops carefree (if there are any left). 

Hearing that robotic deliveries are to be cancelled and replaced by people. 

Going to a football game. 

Visiting my friends' houses. 

Pubs reopening.