Unpopular Opinion Game

3 hours ago, BelAnna said:

Me too- although I over-did it a bit on Easter day so am trying to reduce my choc intake this week 

Well I bought an Easter egg a week or so before Easter Sunday and it didn't make it to the actual day lol. I went to buy another one the day before but they had sold out. I bought a big bar of Cadbury's caramel instead. ??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lostsoul said:

Milk chocolate! ? I don't think I could live without this. Lol.

I like it even less since I became lactose intolerant ?

But I was never much of a chocolate fan. Growing up only my and my best friend Troy would have non-chocolate birthday cakes. We really looked forward to each other’s birthdays because of that ?

3 hours ago, Lostsoul said:

Well I bought an Easter egg a week or so before Easter Sunday and it didn't make it to the actual day lol. I went to buy another one the day before but they had sold out. I bought a big bar of Cadbury's caramel instead. ??

Haha, yum! 

2 hours ago, dksea said:

I like it even less since I became lactose intolerant ?

But I was never much of a chocolate fan. Growing up only my and my best friend Troy would have non-chocolate birthday cakes. We really looked forward to each other’s birthdays because of that ?

Aw yeah I bet re. lactose intolerance! Weirdly I hate milk but love milk chocolate. I agree with the cake situation though- much prefer non-choc birthday cakes. 

Edited by BelAnna
3 hours ago, Caramoole said:

I am ?? but they're awful.....so are Twiglets

I think maybe Dksea was meaning that the big dough pretzels aren't grose or do you mean the small hard snack variety too Dkea? (because if so you're wrong! just kidding!)

2 minutes ago, BelAnna said:

I think maybe Dksea was meaning that the big dough pretzels aren't grose or do you mean the small hard snack variety too Dkea? (because if so you're wrong! just kidding!)

Gotta say, I do love a good pretzel. I miss being able to have the chocolate pretzels!

1 hour ago, BelAnna said:

I mean those awful little hard snack ones ?

1 hour ago, BelAnna said:

Aw yeah I bet re. lactose intolerance! Weirdly I hate milk but love milk chocolate. I agree with the cake situation though- much prefer non-choc birthday cakes. 

I can't drink a glass of milk on its own - yuk lol, but I do like milky tea and milk on my cereal! ?‍♀️ Also I'm not too keen on chocolate cake either as it can be a bit too rich and sickly.

• Buttons - especially big ones (I have had koumpounophobia since very young)
  • Alcohol
  • Smoke
  • Arrogance
  • Fantasy films
  • Music festivals
  • Concerts
  • Dancing in public
  • Banter
8 hours ago, BelAnna said:

I enjoy all varieties of pretzels!

13 hours ago, daja said:
  • Alcohol
  • Smoke
  • Arrogance
  • Fantasy films
  • Music festivals
  • Concerts
  • Dancing in public
  • Banter

I hate it when people refer (was this a 00s/2010s thing) to banter as 'the bantz' haha. 

I couldn't cope at a music festival because of my contamination OCD but love music. 

Button/s is an interesting one!

3 hours ago, BelAnna said:

I couldn't cope at a music festival because of my contamination OCD but love music.

I never really liked them even before my contamination OCD - probably a bit of social anxiety.

I love music too! Mainly studio recorded.

On 08/04/2021 at 07:30, daja said:
  • Alcohol
  • Smoke
  • Arrogance
  • Fantasy films
  • Music festivals
  • Concerts
  • Dancing in public
  • Banter

I doubt many people will disagree on Arrogance or Smoke!

By buttons do you mean the kind you push or the kind on clothing (or both)?

I'm with you on alcohol (as I mentioned above).  Fine if others enjoy it responsibly but never got the appeal myself!

14 hours ago, dksea said:

I doubt many people will disagree on Arrogance or Smoke!

True! Oops...

Not buttons you push but buttons on dresses, cardigans, etc. The bigger the buttons the bigger the fear!

I have grown to tolerate some buttons on my shirts but I am picky at choosing them.