Refunding this writing course I bought.

So, I stopped therapy back in January because it was pretty expensive and I figured I had made about as much progress as I could with that therapist. I'm in a much better place right now than I was in September when I started. Some new themes popping up and old thoughts still troublesome but for the most part I'm pushing through.

One thing that still pops up I guess is my decision-making OCD. I was kind of stuck with advancing my online writing career (probably from overthinking how to do things) so I figured I would buy a course to help me get out of being stuck.

I got this course, and realized it's a lot of information I already knew, so I asked for a refund, which I got. The next day, I bought the course again. Now I'm considering asking for a refund.

I don't think the course is a scam or anything, but it's information that's freely available elsewhere. For some reason keeping the course is causing me anxiety. I don't want to be a pain in the ass with the seller and ask for another refund and then start worrying I should buy it again.

I knew this would happen actually, cause I remember writing to myself "either buy it or don't, don't go back and forth." Damn the seller for offering a 30-day refund policy!

But yeah, I guess I should probably just keep it? That would be an exposure in itself, and at least in a few weeks I won't be able to ask for a refund anymore. On the other hand, maybe the course is a waste of $200.

Two things I think worth commenting on here.
First, is the attempt to solve your problem of being stuck by buying the writing course.  While its an understandable step to take in normal circumstances, I would be willing to bet that it won't actually help much since your problem is one of OCD and your difficulty making choices and committing to them.  If you'd asked to begin with I would have recommended against buying the course just because I don't think it will address that problem.

Second, however, is the act of buying, then refunding, then rebuying.  Again this touches on your aversion to commitment and the issues surrounding that.  The best thing you can do for yourself is just to keep the course and move on.  If you can find anything useful from it, great.  If not, oh well, lesson learned.  Returning it (again) would be a hassle on the seller and taking advantage of their policy.  Do both yourself and them a favor and just stick with the purchase this time.

Also, while its true that information can often be found for free, that doesn't mean its presented in as useful a fashion as when you pay for it.   Consider this an opportunity to explore this information in a different way and you might find you learn something new even if it seems like what you've learned before.