Greetings Cards / Everyday Note cards - 99p

Now's a good time to send a note to family/friend and tell them you're thinking about them. We've just the cards for that, excellent quality and ONLY 99p each!

We've sold a fair few this week, in fact more than any other time and truth be told, other than your kind donations from £1 to £1000 (for which we remain grateful), these our only other regular income right now, so please do buy some.

Secure link to buy 1 or 2 or 10!   https://ocduk.org/product-category/greetings-cards/

Cards.jpg

Going to make a donation myself a little later today. 

The charity would normally be receiving financial support from sponsored walks runs and other events but sadly of course these are suspended for the foreseeable future. 

Just ordered some cards - they are great! I left a note with the Order too but just in case: would it be possible to dispatch the cards in a few weeks only? Our postmen are really struggling at the moment. I hope it will not cause any inconvenience to put the Order on hold.

Thanks both.  Greycat of course, we will get the order packaged (so we don't sell what you have already ordered) but we will put to one side (securely) and we can send when you want us to. 

Thank you both for your kind support. 

Thank you very much for putting the order on hold. I wish I could give back more since the people on this forum are helping me really so much. I've an issue with typing (or rather checking what I wrote) so I cannot contribute a lot so I hope that I can at least give a tiny little bit back by buying the cards and with the donation. I want to thank you all for the support and for giving it also  in those difficult times.

21 hours ago, GreyCat said:

Thank you very much for putting the order on hold. I wish I could give back more since the people on this forum are helping me really so much. I've an issue with typing (or rather checking what I wrote) so I cannot contribute a lot so I hope that I can at least give a tiny little bit back by buying the cards and with the donation. I want to thank you all for the support and for giving it also  in those difficult times.

That is very kind of you.  And all lovely cards you have chosen too.  All packaged and stored away safely for when you are happy for us to send across.  The donation was equally kind, so thank you. 

23 hours ago, taurean said:

Donation made .

Thank you too Roy,  right now the generosity of you guys is making a real difference with all our income falling.

So to you both (and all our members for their donations) :57439eb60db27_thumbup:  :thankyousign: