Not doing too well

I have got so so many spikes coming at me at once. I wake up in a panic already and my body is ridgid with fear and I find it hard to get out of bed and see people and  do what needs to be done.

I went back on fluoxotine on Wednesday which helped for a couple of days (it is usually the case for me that I notice a difference quickly) but my physical reactions have come back.

I need to beat this but I just don't know where to begin . Please can anyone offer me some suggestions.

Thankyou 

When I'm really anxious like that I find yoga helpful, you can do some yoga stretches in bed as well. Yoga with Adriene on YouTube is a good place to start - she has a lot of gentle yoga and ones to do when you are feeling anxious. I also use headspace for mindfulness but there are other free apps out there for mindfulness like Insight Timer. 

Another thing which I find useful when I'm feeling overwhelmed and struggling to get started is to make a small to do list. I keep it small so that I can add to it, which is less stressful than having an enormous one where it will never end.

And, a good guinea pig cuddle always helps !

I really hope some of these help you. Also, please remember it's a really weird time right now so please do be kind and gentle with yourself x

Thankyou Bookworm what a lovely kind reply.

I will look for some yoga and I think I'm going to get headspace. It may be money but I need it.i will make a list too and definitely cuddle the guinea pigs. 

Thank you so much I just needed to know that I'm not alone and someone to tell me where to begin.

Thankyou

I am sorry you are suffering at the moment. I think the situation we are in at the moment can make our ocd. I think you just have to take it one moment at a time.  Also try to get into a routine. I find this really helps. I wake in the morning with thought so I play on my iPad  to distract myself. I then get up and do some exercise and then some cross stitching. I love to cross stitch. Then go for a walk. Cross stitch again and then it is the evening. My thoughts are less then and I can enjoy the TV. 
I hope this helps abit

Thanks Chirpy for your reply , it is so kind of you. Yes I think one moment at a time is key. 

I find I can't concentrate on TV or reading etc at the moment. And I find going for a walk impossible but I like the idea of cross stitch you need to concentrate but not in the same way. I will give it a try. I have some embroidery thread in my sewing box so even if I just practice a stitch or something. Thank you