My first crush....

Oh dear.  It's not good when our heroes turn out to be rude.  A friend of mine from community radio here in Bristol used to be involved in putting on "Doctor Who" related events, but found that one of the actors involved who'd she  had looked up to was quite rude to her.  (I shall not reveal the identity of the said person - only that they were a very important actor in the Who universe and passed on a long, long time ago).  

Other early crushes were Simon O'Brien who was Damon in "Brookside" when that started on Channel Four in 1982.  Can't think of any more right now.  

Roy:  We're all showing our age on here.  I cannot remember a time when there were only two channels..... when I was very little, in the late seventies, there were just BBC-1, BBC-2 and ITV, unless you were lucky and had one of the very early cable services.  In 1982, Channel Four came along - (Sianel Pedwar Cymru (S4C) in Wales to provide Welsh language programming).   That was very exciting. I watched the whole first night, and then fifteen years later did the same thing when Channel Five started broadcasting.!!  

Back to celebrity crushes: my friend that met Freddie Mercury also did live out a crush - he slept with Marc Almond.  A very, very long time ago.  

Tez ?

On 21/06/2020 at 11:58, Caramoole said:

Clint Eastwood in the spaghetti westerns :D

Not a crush (cos I was past that stage) but as a Dinner Date I would have loved Marti Pellow.  He had the most amazing smile :)

Clint Eastwood didn't age well though, did he? :( 

Agree, Marti Pellow has a cute smile. :)  Then there was David Essex with the twinkling eyes - another early teenage crush.