Covid 19 and working worry

The first week of lockdown I was at work (on rota basis at school).  Most of the time I was away from kids and then not - foundation kid leaning on me when reading a story to them.  I should have moved away - thinking I should move, mixed with this is nice for them to have to lovely story time - 

when I got home and started to think, what if I have now got covid and pass it to my family.  Then I started thinking what if I have it and passed it to child who was in my responsibility and she passes it to her family.   

Dealing with the COVID-19 situation is difficult.  Dealing with OCD is difficult.  Dealing with both? A nightmare!

There are an infinite number of possibilities for what COULD happen.  Nothing you do now can change what DID happen though.  OCD is punishing you with doubt and anxiety, but you don't have to answer its questions.  What happens will happen.  We are all struggling to learn how to best behave as this situation continues to change and evolve and we are all going to make mistakes.  Unfortunately diseases spread, its what they do, we can take reasonable steps to try and reduce that, but ultimately nothing in life is certain.  Try to do your best to be responsible, but also give yourself a break.  You are not responsible for every little thing.  It can feel that way thanks to OCD, but its a lie.  Try your best, thats all you can do.