Is this my OCD too ???

Hi everyone , I feel like I keep coming back here when I know I shouldn't because it's a compulsion However it really calms me when I get advice from people who are actually going through the Same. 

I have been going through this for a while and I really don't know if it's my OCD , this is really hard for me to type because I do feel ashamed of it , but recently I have found myself looking at peoples private parts and I just can't help it , I know this is horrible , and it used to bring me anxiety when I did and it only used to happen to an individual in my family however now it's generalized along onto anyone , today i was visiting my cousin and he hadn't seen me in a while due to lockdown as a three year old he was really excited , when he came to me he was smiling and saying hi , but the first thing I did was look down at his genitals ( I know this is disgusting) I didn't have a moment of anxiety or anything , I just said to myself what are you doing and then moved away , I'm now starting to think am I pedophile or just a bad human , this happened to me a lot , but it used to always bring me anxiety , however now it doesn't , I used to find myself battling off the thought that told me to look however now I don't , the first thing I end up doing is just looking in them places even without a thought. It's as if I have started to think it's okay to look at anyone's private parts including my own family , I don't know what's happening. 

I would really appreciate some help , thanks everyone and I will try my best to stop this compulsion of re assurance.

What you have to remember is the problem is not what happened but how you have reacted to it and interpreted it - that is how OCD wins. Unfortunately because your OCD is about a certain theme it will do everything and anything to convince you. What you have to remember is that this is what OCD does best. It's a bully. I have had all sorts of intrusive thoughts down through the years and I find that once I successfully combat one theme it pops up with another.

Thank you so much Kevsangel, yes my OCD definitely runs along a theme , Usually to so with something sexual or attractions to people who I'm not supposed to have an attraction to , I'm glad this is clarified as my OCD because I was begining to think that was becoming my OCD thoughts , and what you said about one theme leaving and another one popping up is also the same for me as I move on from one intrusive thought something else finds its way into my mind. I hope one day I will overcome my OCD. 

Thanks again ! ☺️