Not sure if this is OCD but I have a question

I went to the loo at around 6am this morning and just now is the first time I have been since and I didn’t want to go, just did a trickle. Well, I’ve drunk over 800ml of water, where did it go? I’m worried

Our bodies are not like mechanical machines where the input and the output can be regulated and calibrated to an exact timing and degree. They are massively complex biological machines and any number of factors can influence things like frequency of urination. More than likely there is nothing wrong. Dwelling on and ruminating on minor fluctuations in bodily function is almost certainly not going to be helpful.  Consider your thoughts on this topic to be OCD related and try your best not to engage them. 

Gah, I’m still not really needing to pee, wanted to go this morning. I only drink water and I’m so used to peeing it out but it’s really, really hot

On 29/05/2020 at 22:34, Phili said:

Gah, I’m still not really needing to pee, wanted to go this morning. I only drink water and I’m so used to peeing it out but it’s really, really hot

Well there you go, if the weather is hotter you’re going to lose more water through sweat. Make sure you are drinking enough and try not to worry too much about how often you pee. If it persists for a few days go ahead and call your doctor, but if you aren’t experiencing any other symptoms it’s probably not a huge deal.