Yesterday I had a massive panic attack and wanted to seek reassurance from my daughter. I didn't and she said I was a good role model for facing my fears (didn't tell her about the issue).

Today I want to to seek reassurance from my husband about something else but I already feel like I burden him so much.He has to cope with life's tasks and then my fears on top.i know seeking reassurance won't help but I feel so lonely dealing with all this anxiety and not being able to talk to anyone.

My mum sought reassurance from me which has contributed to my OCD.

I just want the release of voicing my fears so I don't feel so alone with them.

It's so hard. 

How do we get through this without giving in ?

I find that writing out my thoughts and fears in a journal when I am going through a tough time can be very therapeutic. Of course it can become a compulsion to do so, so setting some limits such as how often you can write and/or for how long is a good idea, but I think it’s still better than confessing to other people since it doesn’t place an extra burden on them. 
I’ve also found that writing things out helps me process them differently and gives me a different perspective sometimes. Even just the physicality of writing is a change from going over them in my head. 

This has turned into a realy great, positive  thread. I have always felt we are here for each other on this forum and it has helped me so much, as I hope I have helped others too.

I am having a bad night of false memories and  I can pop on here and look for advice and don't feel so alone.

Thank you Hdigtts .