So a week after my break down i decided today was the day I would try to slowly get things back to normal

Got to my mates house and he turns his PlayStation 4 on, to my Magical Thinking the PlayStation is a big no no right now so I was already getting really anxious about it

I tried so hard to sit with the anxiety for 5 or 10 mins but i just couldn't do it and made a excuse about having to go.

now I'm sat in the car trying not to cry and so angry my OCD has messed me up so much again 

Mark. You did well to sit with the anxious feeling. Now you need to do it again. You need to play on your PlayStation 4 for May be 15mins. I know you have ocd thoughts about something happen next year but these are just magic thinking thoughts and your thought can not cause anything to happen. I know how this is making you feel as I experience these sort of thoughts but you have got to realise that is all they are. They are meaningless. It is hard Mark and you will not get over this just like that but work at it daily and the thoughts will become less frightening trust me. Hope this helps you.