I don’t want to live

I'm going to repeat what pinklemonade has said - you can get through this and you will get through this.  I know sometimes it feels that you can't but you will!

@The last Jedi - I know you are hurting right now, all of us here can relate to that, we have suffered at the hands of OCD too.  Many of us have been in very dark and scary places as we struggled with OCD, you are not alone.  There is hope, there is help, both here on the forum, from your friends and family, from the doctors and therapists, and from groups like Samaritans.  If you are struggling please continue to reach out to these groups as best you can.

https://www.samaritans.org

1 hour ago, dksea said:

@The last Jedi - I know you are hurting right now, all of us here can relate to that, we have suffered at the hands of OCD too.  Many of us have been in very dark and scary places as we struggled with OCD, you are not alone.  There is hope, there is help, both here on the forum, from your friends and family, from the doctors and therapists, and from groups like Samaritans.  If you are struggling please continue to reach out to these groups as best you can.

https://www.samaritans.org

Thank you for your kind words

It’s going to be okay. I promise you. We are all struggling right now but you have to keep going my friend. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Hello Jedi

I know exactly how you feel and how much it hurts and I'm truly sorry for your pain. :hug:I wish I could make it go away for you, and do something that would make you feel better. I know the feeling completely - every single day I've considered suicide and the fact that I'd really rather not be here because I can't see a way forward and just want to sleep. My family have been aware of my feelings and my dad in particular has been very firm on the fact that he doesn't want me to go anywhere. I've got a big family and have been told more than once not to hurt myself. I bet your family loves you too and doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. None of us want you to hurt yourself, but I know the feeling all too well. 

If you can't get through to Samaritans - I have tried, and they are very busy - I would suggest SHOUT as an alternative. It's a texting service and you can text your feelings to a volunteer. I used it and it was very nice. And you can always DM me if you're having a bad day, if you like. You've got people here who love you. Just keep talking and keep sharing. We're all here to help and we love you. ❤️

C x :hug: 

Guest dimmerswitch

It will pass. Just stay strong and remember it’s only ocd. 
It is horrible, and we all understand. 
We’re all here to offer support.  

Guest dimmerswitch

That’s good to hear. It’s probably the same for all of us, but when we’re in the eye of the hurricane of this awful illness, it is so difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just try to be positive and think, it will get better. I hope this helps.