ocd ruined my life and stopped me from developing.

ocd ruined my life, lead to awful decisions and i never became a man from it, i remained a child, a broken soul, that cant function for himself. it lead to me being someone and making choices i never wanted to make.

ocd is evil, and can ruin ur life, and it did mine, and it will never go away nor have me living with my decisions that i feel like i never really had much of a choice in even tho i did, but my brain so twisted by ocd, and lost in thinking this is what i want or that is what i want, its unfair ocd, is sick, it makes u sick. sorry this is how i feel now. i have no hope, my life barely worth living, i wish id have died as a baby.

good bye.

@humbleno1 - Sorry you are in so much pain right now.  OCD can and does cause a lot of pain in our lives, it hurts us in many ways.  Unfortunately we live in an imperfect world, bad things happen and life doesn't always turn out how we want it to.  Its totally understandable to feel sad/angry/upset/etc. about that.  But its also important to remember that just because life doesn't happen how we planned it, doesn't mean its not worthwhile or that we can find joy and fulfillment.  I have also been in dark places due to OCD, it has limited my life at times, and prevented things from happening the way I wanted.  My life right now is not where I expected it to be 10 or 20 years ago.  But along with things that didn't happen are things that did happen, great things, that I never even thought of then.  My life would certainly be different without OCD, but that is just a "what if".  I can not change the past, nor can you.  We can however change our futures.  Who knows what the future holds for you.  You might look back in 10 or 20 years and be amazed at the good that has happened to, the things you have been able to enjoy or experience, not just big things but small things too.  As long as you are alive there is hope, please don't forget that.  You are not alone, there is help and there is hope. Hang in there friend.