UFO Shows on Tonight (Monday 29th June)

Hey Peeps

Thought you might like this as a bit of a diversion... well, we all like a good mystery.  Three hours of programmes about the enigma of Unidentified Lights in the Sky, on the channel Blaze (Freeview 63, also on other platforms like cable and satellite).  Kicking off at 9pm this evening.  Personally, I am something of a skeptic - the Universe contains hundreds of billions of galaxies, each with hundreds of billions of stars - so it would seem a terrible waste if life had only started once and only evolved to intelligence (okay, that bit is debatable about the human race) once.  But the vastness of distance and time seems to me to make it unlikely that anyone would be visiting Earth.  Nevertheless, there are people who have had some bizarre experiences and do not make any money from them.  Intriguing.  

Tez :alien1:

I quite like unusual phenomena programmes. A lot of docuemntaries these days usually heavily weight the programme towards concluding that aliens have visited etc, at a guess because it makes more entertaining viewing, and I find that a little bit disappointing. Especially when I've read more about the incidents in question and they've overlooked or failed to mention some very important points! They are fun to watch and get you thinking, though.