Is the helplines for ocd down atm feeling anxious and could do will talking to someone

I am feeling high anxiety at the moment and dont want to bother my family by worrying them that i am having an ocd few weeks.. I am out of therapy four months and have all the tools but have myself in a state. Tried seeing all intrusive thoughts as ocd, tried exercise, working ,reading and I keep coming back to my obsession... Cant seem to shift my focus off my obsession with why do you get nervous...it starting after my ocd made a mountain out of a mole hill about a presentation that i done really well with, and my focus was on my legs shaking which no one noticed.  The i went into my past looking evidence and looked at times i got nervous in my past as a teen round the opposite sex etc. But I beat that and became confident dating lots in my younger days married a great man etc and my ocd is latching onto what if you get anxious and nervous around others etc and its doing my head in. I cant switch off i am very outgoing chatty and confident but i do get intrusive anxious thoughts and I usually see these all as ocd but my mind is now saying whats if it not.... please help me get back on track...

Hi angels, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so much at the moment :hug:

Your OCD asks why you are nervous, so I'm assuming that you feel like you shouldn't feel nervous at times when you do? The thing is worrying about and analysing whether you're nervous could very much contribute to feelings of anxiety, which in turn will make you feel nervous, so it's a vicious circle. With OCD, you have to stop trying to work out the answer to the question, 'why are you nervous?' 

The truth is the answer is either, you aren't nervous but are feeling anxious because of OCD worry, making you feel like you're nervous, you're not nervous but are over-analysing your physical sensations, making things that you would have ignored (like mildly sweaty palms) as signs of nervousness or you're just nervous and that's completely OK. If I was about to do a presentation I'd be nervous, it's no big deal. Being a little nervous is natural even in the best of speakers. 

Also, it's important not to get into an internal argument about what thoughts are and aren't OCD. It can be easy to fall into this trap. All your thoughts are your thoughts and they can all be equally ignored.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me xx its like ocd makes mountains out of mole hills thoughts, feelings sensations, then it becomes a fear of fear cycle.  My ocd latches onto things that are important to me ,then I use my tecniques it lifts I feel good then it goes looking for something else to worry about feeling nervous during presentations is normal but then ocd gets intrusive thoughts reference whatever topic its on. Then ocd goes over old ground when I was younger things ive already addressed and overcome and starts looking into them its relentless so its easier for me to ignore if I know it ocd. If I do get nervous ocd wants to investigate why... when its all anxiety a false alarm and should be treated that way. Its so tiring at times and overanalysing and ruminating cause so much confusion. Thank you Gemma7 xx