Invitation to Hotel OCD-UK

Will you be checking into Hotel OCD-UK this October?

Hotel OCD-UK, a place where we fly the flag for recovery!

Join our virtual conference on the weekend of Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th October.

Hotel OCD UK-2000.jpg

Check back in the coming days for more information about our plans for our FREE virtual conference on the weekend of Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th October. It will be our biggest OCD conference yet!

More information and how to book will eventually be available via our website at:   www.ocduk.org/conference

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2020 at 15:00, BelAnna said:

That sounds great- I've never been able to attend a conference in person as I have been living with Covid-like precautions for years so this will be good!

That's great :)

We are working on the agenda at the moment, but so far we have confirmed speakers from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US, France and of course the UK.  The agenda is proving something of a logistical nightmare, but we are getting there.

This is fantastic, I am really looking forward to "attending" this. 

I am joining my first group zoom tonight which is pretty big for me and I am nervous and anxious about it for many reasons! Hope I can take away some good things away with me!

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on the agenda, just waiting on 2 or 3 more confirmations.  it's mainly daytime, but as we have Aussie and New Zealand speakers we may start earlier than normal at 8:30am/9am.   Saturday will run until around 6pm with a light exercise chill session after that for 30 minutes for those wanting to take part.  

Sunday will be a 9amish start and finish around 4pm.    

Lots of overlapping talks, but all but workshops will be recorded.

• Ashley unpinned this topic