Pocd making me miserable

Basically, if you’ve ever watched willy wonka and the chocolate factor you’ll know a scene where the girl turns into a blueberry. As a kid that must have made me feel something and then when I hit puberty it turned into a fetish. I don’t indulge with the blueberry fetish because I find it weird that I’m finding something Attractive that happened to a 11 year old.  Nowadays I like bbw stuff and Feederism (I know that all of this is a weird thing to like) but I can’t help but feel like what I am doing is wrong because it all stems from the experience of me as a kid watching that scene. I can’t tell if I’m being ridiculous or not, but thanks for reading this nonetheless!

I suspect most aspects of our personalities come from childhood experiences. Sometimes we can’t exactly say what influenced us, other times we can. Either way - as long as the things you participate in are moral, legal and consensual, then does it really matter where the preference came from? My preference for brunettes might have been because as a five year old a blonde girl was mean to me...?! Who knows? Is this an immoral preference - of course not.

Edited by OxCD