Struggling this week but took a big step recently

This week has been a pretty big downward slope unfortunately, starting well and slowly getting worse throughout. Today I am extremely tired and my mood is very low, and whilst my OCD isn't especially loud  it's still there in the background making everything that little bit more worse. I am also extremely tired because of work, and I have to work again today, which I normally wouldn't, because of bank holiday. The low mood I experience is pretty horrible and I have developed a recent new obsession about my loss of attraction to women, mainly due to low libido because of the obvious. This is extremely frustrating for me, and puts me in an even lower mood.

However, I recently started seeing a therapist, finally, after feeling like I needed one for months. This is a big positive step for me, I am very happy I did it. She has started doing CBT with me and I have so far found it very useful, but she was on annual leave this week so we didn't have a session and I can already feel the effects of it. But we have made a start on fixing some of my terrible self confidence issues and have lightly touched on some of the OCD problems, although not going particularly in depth on it yet. I suppose all good things have to come with time.

But yeah, mainly just wanted to get my feelings out there, hope you are all keeping safe and doing well :)