False memory

So I was dozing off last night and I pressed against my nipple which was sensitive at the time. Here is the thing, it was covered by a pillow and a duvet but I thought I felt a lump, this is because my hand may or may not have slipped under the pillow but even if it did, there was still the duvet and I know what I 99% did was pushed the pillow or duvet against my nipple and do there felt like there was a lump due to the material. The thing is, it’s now been marred by a false memory of feeling a lump without the padding and i was half asleep at the time and so now I’m obsessing and I am very confused. I don’t know what to do, what would you do, what do you think is best for me to do?

plus I think there is an area under my tongue that feels thicker and harder than usual

Please don’t ignore me

Edited by Phili

That doesn’t work with health OCD, you just think it’s been missed. I have to look at all the evidence that says if it’s OCD or not. I was half awake, I have at least three false memories, I’m not sure if it happened or was a dream, I would have either pushed through the pillow and duvet or just duvet, making it unlikely I felt anything, I can see the memory, the memory changes, it was the second lump that morning. Last night I was sure there was a lump in my side

I keep feeling the nipple on that side, as in when something brushes against it and it was itching earlier. I feel something brushing against it often, I favour my left side so I guess that isn’t so unusual. Plus period. My brain is being cruel this week

of course I am also hyper aware of that side

Edited by Phili