Basically when I was 13-14 I had this freind. We where very close and we both had a dark/sexual sense of humour. One day I was on a video call with her. I said that I had to go (or something like that) and switched off my webcam. I then made a masturbation noise with my hands, for a minute or two. I heard her laughing and calling my name. I then switched back on the webcam and I think that I pretended like I didn't know that she had heard me supposedly masturbating. I have no idea why I did this, I went through phases of thinking I was attracted to her but right now I am not in the slightest. We did have a sexual sense of humor and maybe this war just me being a stupid teenager but what if it wasn't? What if I did it to show her that I am sexually domonant or whatever ****** reason thing people do that sort of thing for. I honestly don't know, sorry if this seemed like I was rambling.

What if you just forgot about this and got on with your life?

Because i guarantee you won't find an answer by thinking hard about this.

By the way, there is no such thing as rape OCD.

Edited by PolarBear
3 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

What if you just forgot about this and got on with your life?

Because i guarantee you won't find an answer by thinking hard about this.

By the way, there is no such thing as rape OCD.

sorry, I didn't know what else to title it. I didn't mean to be offensive or insensitive.

I know I probarly won't find a answer but I can't just accept the fact that I may have (at the least) sexually harrased someone.

You are becoming fixated on an incredibly minor thing. It seems big to you right now because OCD brought it up and you are doing compulsions. That's why it seems to be such a big deal, not because it truly is.

Little things like this have the power to eat you up if you don't let them go from the start.

Edited by PolarBear
5 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

You are becoming fixated on an incredibly minor thing. It seems big to you right now because OCD brought it up and you are doing compulsions. That's why it seems to be such a big deal, not because it truly is.

Little things like this have the power to eat you up if you don't let them go from the start.

I can see how that is true, I think it just dosen't sit right with me that I did that.