This is OCD right?

So I have a couple of ongoing issues at the moment that are really dragging me down and I need to put a pin in them. I’m pretty sure they are all OCD but I would be grateful if someone could help to confirm my suspicions. 

The first is the shower situation. Whenever I shower, I wash my groin and I wash my backside. I do thoroughly wash both but for one reason or another, I never feel they are clean enough. What is made worse is that I cannot fully retract so I can’t clean as thoroughly as I’d like. After I wash these areas, i have to thoroughly wash the sponge and if even I feel the slightest bit of spray back off the sponge onto my face or hair, I have to wash both again. I also can’t dry my groin or backside with a towel for the reasons mentioned above so I just dry my hair and get changed which I know is bad. Theory. This is OCD. Clean is a relative thing. Also, soap breaks down dirt so any splash back from the sponge wouldn’t be dirty. Drying myself is upsetting but no one is perfectly clean. I should just dry myself thoroughly as normal and not think about what I could be spreading. Anyway, I’ve just showered. So I’m pretty clean anyway. I should just get on with it and not think too much about it. It’s an acceptable cleanliness. 

Then there is the issue with semen. I know that we have gone over this in the past but I just wanted to relate that to the fact that it is difficult to really retract and thoroughly clean. Consequently, after I’ve done the act, I’m always conscious that there is probably a bit still there and any time my hand or anything comes close to my lap I’m thinking oh no. I’ve got semen on it. Again, this is OCD. Semen is not harmful. More importantly, I have two layers of clothes on and it’s hardly going to deep through both. I’m putting way too much weight and significance on something that is insignificant. The revulsion I have to the idea of semen being everywhere is just a feeling and in truth there are a lot of gross things everywhere. That’s just life for you. 

I could roll on but the bottom line is that it’s all OCD. This idea of me keeping everything I’m perfectly clean is unrealistic and harms my quality. Be one with the muck and enjoy life. I think that’s what I need to aim for.