Doorknockers who did sexual stuff?

Hello. What a night, from relative calm to full panic because of some idiots. I am mad as...  But most of all I do fear things and I feel so afraid of this, what will happen with me... Is this it?

I live with my parents and last night at 11.30 PM did some youngsters knock at the door loudly, just to disturb. I am sure they find it funny, sick people. But here comes the really sick twist and this is the thing which gave me full panic.  So hard panic I had to take my medication which I haven't touched in a long time. I also need to work and I haven't sleept in 20 hours. 

The sick twist is this: 3 weeks ago I installed a camera over the garden, it just covers the garden and you can't see outsid the door BUT you can hear because it has a microphone and I heard some sickening stuff! First I heard 1 or 2 girls giggling then I hear a guy saying a word (xxxx) which means touching your penis on the doorhandle, he asked if he should ****. Another guy says "fast" and then there is nothing more of the tape. I have listened. In fact listening to this sick recording is the reason I got panic, I was laying in my bed and was just going to try to get some sleep and I heard this word and BOOM. I went outsid and washed all the doorhandles there is, I am pretty sure I never touched any of them on the outsid because I normally don't and especially not when someone have knocked in the middle of the night. Put on gloves and washed them and then hosed them down with water. I remember getting some waterdrops in my face from this.

1. I can't stop blaming myself from not having bought a camera to use outsid the door

2. Why, how, what if, what now? 

Please help me....

Hi I am sorry I am posting again. I just want to say that I have got the diagnosis OCD before and it has been about dirt and contaminations. I have honestly been better for a long time. 

I got 3.5 hours sleep, I feel absolute ****, it feels like my life could be over. Listen to the recording again and it seems like there was people going pass my house the whole evening, cars and stuff but then it got an abrupt end with this incident. The guy is asking the others if he shall do it and then the other guy says "go quick". I guess that was before it knocked, who knows what the creep did before he knocked. I should have bought another camera! One at the door, what use do I have of a camera to the garden?! What use do I have with this knowledge, I would rather not know what the creeps said.

I can't tell anyone neither, it's so twisted. But I will contact the police, sadly they aren't taking me serious because me and a friend went to the policstation under an argument as young adults. 

2 hours ago, PolarBear said:

Or you can choose to ignore it. Think about that.

Hello. I do know somewhere that I could do that. It just feels so bad. I hate the whole situation. All I can hear in my head is that line. And I can't keep regretting that I didn't manage to install one at the front. It would do absolut perfect in this situation. Maybe even the police would care with videofootage. 

I feel really really low, I even have been taking the emergencymedication I haven't touched for a long time. There will be no answer to this, only regret and anger towards the sick people doing stuff like this. I guess it was better that I found out yesterday because if I already had touched the doorhandle before finding out I don't know what I would do. I don't know now either, I have already started to question if I did touch the outside. 

16 hours ago, Getmeout said:

1. I can't stop blaming myself from not having bought a camera to use outsid the door

2. Why, how, what if, what now? 

Please help me....

Hi Getmeout,

I am sorry you are going through this, but your OCD mind is making a mountain out of a mole hill here! Try and put it behind you.

Can I ask, have you been a former member on here under a different name? I seem to recollect someone in a similar circumstance to you, posting similar content.

Take care.

13 minutes ago, felix4 said:

Hi Getmeout,

I am sorry you are going through this, but your OCD mind is making a mountain out of a mole hill here! Try and put it behind you.

Can I ask, have you been a former member on here under a different name? I seem to recollect someone in a similar circumstance to you, posting similar content.

Take care.

I believe so. Sometimes users forget their login credentials?

Hi and thank you for all your support. I have been a mess since it happened. Today the plan is to train and most of all not going for the medication, my doctor said I should take it when I feelt like I coulnd't cope and I couldn't! I was having a panicattack and feelt as bad as I can imagine. My fear have turned real. The plan is trying to keep going. I do understand when you are telling me to stop recording and such but it is sadly getting more unsafe in general both in my direct vicinity and the country.  What can I say, that I haven't already said? 

Thanks

On 13/09/2020 at 11:59, Getmeout said:

Hi and thank you for all your support. I have been a mess since it happened. Today the plan is to train and most of all not going for the medication, my doctor said I should take it when I feelt like I coulnd't cope and I couldn't! I was having a panicattack and feelt as bad as I can imagine. My fear have turned real. The plan is trying to keep going. I do understand when you are telling me to stop recording and such but it is sadly getting more unsafe in general both in my direct vicinity and the country.  What can I say, that I haven't already said? 

Thanks

How are you getting on now, Getmeout?

Have you been diagnosed with any other mental disorder, as well as the OCD?

1 hour ago, felix4 said:

How are you getting on now, Getmeout?

Have you been diagnosed with any other mental disorder, as well as the OCD?

Hello there. Well, what can I say? I feel bad about it but now I have been reading about crimes in general  and it feels better. It's a sick world. But yea, if I recall that line I become angry. But who knows if I also have GAD beside OCD, because you know, I am always having something nagging and it's not that I am doing compulsions, more like catastrophizing, always something, something that could be better. The weekend was hell. It did make me contact an organisation because I want to get involved with others with OCD, help people, because I know that feeling of panic, if it so is a call with someone or anything I would like to help them.

Can you make sense of this?

Edited by Getmeout

I am not feeling panik any more but I suddenly became intrestingly depressed. The sick and twisted event have put me in a place of sadness. Yesterday I sat and thoguth about my grandmothers place and I have planned a trip to the place just to feel nostalgia. 

I can't stop thinking about how twisted people are, predators.

I really need to get rid of this, go back to normal life. Today I was cycling home and I got paranoid about if someone had thrown something at me because I feelt wet in my face, I mean form a car and then I analyzed spots on my clothes when I came home. It's a bad situation. Whatever.

I know the drill guys and I am thankful for all your answers. Now I won't bother you any longer. Thanks once again! I did get contacted by the organization, now I just need to break free from my social phobia.

Edited by Getmeout
8 hours ago, Getmeout said:

I am not feeling panik any more but I suddenly became intrestingly depressed. The sick and twisted event have put me in a place of sadness. Yesterday I sat and thoguth about my grandmothers place and I have planned a trip to the place just to feel nostalgia. 

I can't stop thinking about how twisted people are, predators.

Here's your problem. If it happened, it was stupid. That's it. Calling it sick and twisted is overdoing it and those people were not predators. You made up those words.

• 6 months later...

I talke with a psychotic person some years ago and I still read the chats where she comes in from time to time. Everybody manipulates her and get's fun out of her. I have been scared of what she can do and I have to admit that I am scared so has stalke me because she was obsessed with other's in her previous life. 

The reason I write in this thread is because I remember this night I stood there and I saw some darker lines in the carpet outsid the door? Or is this from this incident? However there was someone who said in the chat (someone she talks to) that you could pee on the doormat. 
I am afraid I am getting psychotic but this person scares me because she is crazy. 

Went out and did some testing on the mat and you get darker lines when you put liquid on it...

She really is crazy in her head. Psychotic and people use her for fun.

Edited by Getmeout

Hi,

I was able to follow everything in your story up until the lady with psychosis, would you mind explaining that a bit more please? I didn't really understand that part.

It sounds like this incident with the people at the door really shook you up. It sounds like they may have been teenagers? In that case they very likely are not bad people and likely didn't even know this would upset you so much. Young people do things without thinking sometimes. 

However that doesn't change the fact that they did do something wrong and made you feel really unsafe. Do you know for a fact they did those things to your door handle, or did you just hear them talking and make that assumption yourself?

I think it's okay to have cameras and things for security reasons but you can't let it become a compulsion to check the cameras. Cameras are only there for in the very slim chance something very bad happens. 99% of people with cameras outside their house never have any need to really use them. 

I hope you recover from this soon.

4 minutes ago, hetty said:

Hi,

I was able to follow everything in your story up until the lady with psychosis, would you mind explaining that a bit more please? I didn't really understand that part.

It sounds like this incident with the people at the door really shook you up. It sounds like they may have been teenagers? In that case they very likely are not bad people and likely didn't even know this would upset you so much. Young people do things without thinking sometimes. 

However that doesn't change the fact that they did do something wrong and made you feel really unsafe. Do you know for a fact they did those things to your door handle, or did you just hear them talking and make that assumption yourself?

I think it's okay to have cameras and things for security reasons but you can't let it become a compulsion to check the cameras. Cameras are only there for in the very slim chance something very bad happens. 99% of people with cameras outside their house never have any need to really use them. 

I hope you recover from this soon.

I have had "a friend" 2 years ago, she had legit psyhotic features and she often talked about her past relatives, kinda stalkish you know.

Last year I asked her to get lost because she got mad at me for the last time and yeah I beg her to get lost. I still read on the places she are at and other people use her as entertainment because she goes in and out of psychotic.

I am just afraid that she is stalking me and that she has part of some of the things which have happened. I hope I am not becomming psychotic but yeah this real aspect of it adds another dimension. The reason I write in this thread is brecause I am not starting another thread about this ****. All I remember is that I did see darker lines in the mat one time, I can't recall if this was from this time or if it was from another time OR if it was after I had cleaned the door with the waterhose. No matter when I saw them there was darker lines and it can be caused by liquid (I tested today). 

When it comes to this crazy person I really hate her and I can't stop myself from taking pleasure in how everyone just bullies her, to me she seems utterly insane. When I was kind she got angry and she could believe the most wicked things, was like talking to a small child but a child have more critical thinking. I am just afraid that she is behind some of the incidents. Cameras are up.

Edited by Getmeout
25 minutes ago, Getmeout said:

I have had "a friend" 2 years ago, she had legit psyhotic features and she often talked about her past relatives, kinda stalkish you know.

Last year I asked her to get lost because she got mad at me for the last time and yeah I beg her to get lost. I still read on the places she are at and other people use her as entertainment because she goes in and out of psychotic.

I am just afraid that she is stalking me and that she has part of some of the things which have happened. I hope I am not becomming psychotic but yeah this real aspect of it adds another dimension. The reason I write in this thread is brecause I am not starting another thread about this ****. All I remember is that I did see darker lines in the mat one time, I can't recall if this was from this time or if it was from another time OR if it was after I had cleaned the door with the waterhose. No matter when I saw them there was darker lines and it can be caused by liquid (I tested today). 

When it comes to this crazy person I really hate her and I can't stop myself from taking pleasure in how everyone just bullies her, to me she seems utterly insane. When I was kind she got angry and she could believe the most wicked things, was like talking to a small child but a child have more critical thinking. I am just afraid that she is behind some of the incidents. Cameras are up.

I'm sorry to hear this woman hurt you. However it makes me sad to read that people are bullying her and using her psychosis as entertainment. You can't change what this woman did to you but you can control how you react to it. Stop reading her posts. I know it's hard but it will just make you more upset. At worst it would make you a bystander to the bullying and that is not a good thing to be. If she is as psychotic as you say she will need help rather than people using her as a punching bag.

I don't know what the lines on the doormat are but testing them isn't helpful for you. I know it's hard but you can't test what the lines are. At the end of the day whatever they may be they aren't hurting you in any way and whatever they are they will dry out and fade eventually. It's okay to accept that you don't know for sure what the liquid lines are, and move on with your day.

I do hope you recover from this obsession soon, it sounds like it's causing you a lot of distress.

35 minutes ago, hetty said:

I'm sorry to hear this woman hurt you. However it makes me sad to read that people are bullying her and using her psychosis as entertainment. You can't change what this woman did to you but you can control how you react to it. Stop reading her posts. I know it's hard but it will just make you more upset. At worst it would make you a bystander to the bullying and that is not a good thing to be. If she is as psychotic as you say she will need help rather than people using her as a punching bag.

I don't know what the lines on the doormat are but testing them isn't helpful for you. I know it's hard but you can't test what the lines are. At the end of the day whatever they may be they aren't hurting you in any way and whatever they are they will dry out and fade eventually. It's okay to accept that you don't know for sure what the liquid lines are, and move on with your day.

I do hope you recover from this obsession soon, it sounds like it's causing you a lot of distress.

This woman is crazy. I had never encountered psychosis and schizophrenia before but now I have. She wasn't bad in the start but she goes in and out of psychosis. First you have the sticky, weird and sickening ideas should a person believes in, it disturbs most people. But then we also have the fact that she went mad at me and that's why I said good bye. But then she always comes back to them afterwards and that's why she is the perfect target for those and every bully. She behaves like a child but a child have better critical thinking. 

I know for a fact that she was obsessed with past relationships she had been in and now I am a "Past relationship" sooooo. But yeah. <I can't make up my mind about this. I have thought it today and I can't even recall if it was from that day I write about here. I just know that I one time saw lines in the carpet outside my door and today I tested and liquid makes those lines. This after one of the trolls had said "pee on a carpet" and then made something which can be interpreteted as reference to her.

Gewtmeout,

You clearly aren't well yourself at the moment. Interpreting lines on a mat as significant and worrying about all kinds of stuff. What help or support are you receiving at the moment, if any?

13 minutes ago, snowbear said:

Gewtmeout,

You clearly aren't well yourself at the moment. Interpreting lines on a mat as significant and worrying about all kinds of stuff. What help or support are you receiving at the moment, if any?

None. Covid, less money to psychiatry where I live and covid.  They give you a clap on your shoulder to people who are suicidal so don't know what I should expect. Not feeling that anxious to be honest, today I was but more like paranoia. hmm

I am pretty stressed out, no sleep and need to make my grades so I get money. That said. I just can't stop being paranoid. I am not having any hallucinations and no delusions? But very paranoid... about this?

I really don't know why I can't sleep, I am starting to wonder if Covid have destroyed that part of my brain. I have never had sleepingissues like this, I can lay down for 3-4 hours and nothing happens.

Edited by Getmeout

I think you need to speak to your GP. Doesn't matter if there's no money, or covid, or whatever. You need to tell your doctor about the degree of paranoia you're feeling, how you're suffering with OCD worries, and that it's affecting your sleep. Get yourself assessed and referred for therapy. 

Do you live in England? You can self-refer through the IAPT services.