Is this cheating / perv behavior and should I confess?

Hi all.

Today I had a terrible situation happening. I've been working on a new job for about 2 weeks now, and in my first week I met alot of new coworkers of which some are female. And some of those woman are attractive as well.

But here comes the issue. I am happily married and have a son who is about to turn 2 in December. I want to be with my wife and son.

But due to my job I have to visit diffrent locations and attend some meetings. While I was at this work location I thought to myself to bring a visit to some new colleagues and introduce myself. And I knew that upstairs there is a office where a woman of my age who seems quite attractive is working, we already met once and introduced. So I thought to myself well let's make another chat (the fact that she is attractive was in my mind and possibly also played a big part in me hopping by). But to my surprise someone else was there (another woman) who also seems quite attractive.i walked in, introduced myself and we talked for a bit. During the conversation I was quite aware about the fact that I thought she was attractive and I got a groinal response.

After the conv I went to the bathroom and saw I had some precum in my boxer. Now I feel incredible guilt towards my wife, child and the coworker. What should I do?

Do I confess what happened? 

On 18/09/2020 at 05:24, Ironborn said:

Do I confess what happened? 

Nope. Your body had a reaction you couldn't control. I think Tom Hardy is beyond gorgeous but that doesn't mean that I love my partner any less or am disrespecting him. We have eyes. You didn't touch this woman. You didn't do anything. I think confessing would be a compulsion.