Sexual harassment concern

I was on a discord call with my friends and we where playing minecraft. There is a girl we play with who I like. Someone started to play a erectile disfunction advert as a joke, and when the advert mentioned something about the size of the penis (or something like that) I remember making a noise or comment about it in order to impress the girl. Later on someone asked me if I can have sex (I have a disorder which many people thinks limits my sexual ability) and I said yes, but I feel like I only answered because I again wanted to ‘impress’ the girl. They are other things as well like I would follow her around a lot in the game, not sticking to her but I was around her. I feel sick. I hate it, I feel like I’m a evil person.

In that case, I suggest you were dimply having a good time and only after did your mind conjure up the idea that there was something inappropriate going on. 

That would put this in rhe realm of guilt or real life OCD, where innocuous events are blown way out of proportion. 

8 hours ago, PolarBear said:

In that case, I suggest you were dimply having a good time and only after did your mind conjure up the idea that there was something inappropriate going on. 

That would put this in rhe realm of guilt or real life OCD, where innocuous events are blown way out of proportion. 

I still done it though, I still done them things and I definitely did find her attractive. I could have been a big carried away with myself but I don’t think that’s much of a excuse.

On 23/09/2020 at 15:52, bob54945 said:

I still done it though, I still done them things and I definitely did find her attractive.

OK, you said some things and you found her attractive.  If you feel those things were inappropriate then do your best not to do them again.  We all make mistakes.  Learn from it, move on.  That doesn't mean you are excusing it, it means treating the situation in proportion to what it is.  As PB said, this situation is being blown out of proportion, likely because of OCD.  You need to actively choose to work against the OCD and part of that is resisting the urge to treat situations as bigger deals than they are.