Can't take my mind off solipsism

I can't take my mind off solipsism. I can't do anything without thinking that I'm actually sitting in a dark room, imagining all of this. I'm scared this is just a dream, an illusion. Whenever I do something, my brain is like "what's the point in doing this if it isn't real, this is definitely fake" 

Does anyone have any tips? 

This is totally devastating ?

Its frustrating to deal with intrusive thoughts like these for sure.  It feels like you MUST figure them out in order to live your life and be happy, but thats just the lie OCD causes you to believe.  The reality is that you don't need to answer these questions, and thats good because you also can't answer these questions.  

Getting past intrusive thoughts like this involves learning to let them go.  You have to force yourself not to dwell on them.  Its hard, especially at first, but the more you keep at it, the more you will get better at it, and the less the thoughts will bother you.

When you have these thoughts try to respond in a way thats not judgmental, along the lines of "well maybe its real, maybe its not, I can't know so I'll just go on living".  You've lived most of your life without worrying about this and been fine, you can keep doing that, it's ok.

If the world is real, well great, you are living in the real world and you get to enjoy it.  If the world is not real?  Well if you can't tell the difference you'll never know and you might as well enjoy it.  Maybe there is some greater purpose in life, beyond which we can comprehend, some grand plan by God or gods or whatever.  Maybe lifes purpose is simply what we make of it, that we are here, now, able to experience these moments and thats all.  There is no definitely answer anyone can prove to you 100%, not even yourself.  OCD demands absolutely certainty but the universe (real or imagined) doesn't allow absolute certainty.  In the end you have to decide whether you want to live by OCD's rules or not.  I recommend not, because its an impossible game, you'll always lose playing by OCD's rules.  You can decide not to do that.  Yes it will not always be pleasant, yes it will involve uncomfortable feelings and distress at times.  Unfortunately thats part of life.  But it doesn't have to consume your life.  You can make the choice not to let it.  I encourage you to do so.