I kinda flirted with my friend's crush

I've recently started Collage however I didn't have many friends at the start and I was very lonely. I began to talk to my freind's crush (My freind didn't go to that collage, he's went to join the military) and me and her began to speak a lot. Me and my freinds crush talk to each other basically every day but the problem is this, the way I speak to people I want to get to know is by joking and laughing, which I also do when I flirt. But there is a big difference, and I did flirt with his crush.

I don't know if I'm in the wrong, he had found her attractive for years but never really acted on it and persued other people as well. I have no idea.

P.S. I appritiate all of the advice I've been getting! It's been very helpful!

1 hour ago, bob54945 said:

I've recently started Collage however I didn't have many friends at the start and I was very lonely. I began to talk to my freind's crush (My freind didn't go to that collage, he's went to join the military) and me and her began to speak a lot. Me and my freinds crush talk to each other basically every day but the problem is this, the way I speak to people I want to get to know is by joking and laughing, which I also do when I flirt. But there is a big difference, and I did flirt with his crush.

I don't know if I'm in the wrong, he had found her attractive for years but never really acted on it and persued other people as well. I have no idea.

P.S. I appritiate all of the advice I've been getting! It's been very helpful!

What’s the issue?

Edited by OxCD

How close of a friend? Are you interested? If your that worried ask how keen he is and would he have a problem if you reached out to her. If your friendship is more important I wouldn’t personally make a move unless you know your friend is okay with it. Is this causing you anxiety? Or do you want relationship advice? (probably need another forum for the latter ?).

15 minutes ago, Wave Rider said:

How close of a friend? Are you interested? If your that worried ask how keen he is and would he have a problem if you reached out to her. If your friendship is more important I wouldn’t personally make a move unless you know your friend is okay with it. Is this causing you anxiety? Or do you want relationship advice? (probably need another forum for the latter ?).

I haven't spoken to him in a month or so, we weren't very close but we knew each other since childhood. I just don't know if what I've done is bad or not.

46 minutes ago, bob54945 said:

I haven't spoken to him in a month or so, we weren't very close but we knew each other since childhood. I just don't know if what I've done is bad or not.

Personally, I wouldn’t worry about it. Sounds like a normal response to someone you like being around.