Why can’t I switch off and STOP analysing everything!!!

I’m so so scared. My OCD seems like it’s coming back and it’s scaring me... I feel like it’s ROCD all over again I’m questioning things, how do I know if I love him? Am I living a lie!? Why do I get annoyed all of the time and agitated. I do love him but then is that my head or heart telling me that. I’m so upset, I don’t want this to take over my life again someone please tell me what to do I want to be happy and enjoy life not spend it worrying, I deserve a break I have dealt with too much already 

Those questions you are getting are obsessions. What you need to learn is that you don't have to answer any of them. You can safely leave them alone. 

Trying to answer the questions is a compulsion and will only keep you stuck.

Thank you @PolarBear but then how do I know if the thoughts are just thoughts or if they mean something? Or if I’m just analysing things? I always think is this real or not... not sure how I would know what’s head and what’s heart ...

It doesn't matter. The only meaning the thoughts have is what you give them. 

I guarantee that no matter how much you ruminate on the answers, you will not find a final answer. You'll just go round and round in your head.

Edited by PolarBear
8 hours ago, Chels said:

but then how do I know if the thoughts are just thoughts or if they mean something? Or if I’m just analysing things? I always think is this real or not... not sure how I would know what’s head and what’s heart ...

Good rule of thumb:  If you think it might be OCD, it probably is.