OCD bothering me

When I was about 22 I was nosing at a profile of someone I know. They had a link to their YouTube videos and one of them was called ‘dog lick’ or something along those lines.

I probably thought it was an odd title but I clicked on it because it was someone I know and I was curious. A dog was licking her hand or something and anyway on the side bar a lot of very horrible videos came up and I freaked out and quit. To be honest...I didn’t know YouTube even had that kind of content.

i often tell myself. ‘You knew it was a strange title, what if you were curiously seeing if she was doing bad stuff’. It bothers me a lot. To be honest, it could have said anything like ‘I fall over’ and I still would have clicked on it because I’m nosy. I also keep telling myself that occasionally that horrible type of content came  up on Facebook around that time with hackers and I was so scared to hover near it because I didn’t want to see a single second. I keep trying to reassure myself but it’s not working too well...if I was so horrified by that kind of content, why would I click on something thinking it could be it? Maybe I just clicked out of mere curiosity because it’s someone I know and my brain is as usual adding meaning to everything.