Does anyone get angry?

Does anyone get angry at their OCD? Angry at how it's destroyed their lives? Angry at how numb they feel? Angry at how you can't be who you used to be? Angry at what life could've been without this stupid disorder?

Well I do, all the time. I want my past back, I want my feelings back. 

I want to feel alive again.

This disorder is horrible.

I would be surprised to find anyone who doesn't get angry sometimes at OCD, as you said it is a horrible disorder.  Its perfectly reasonable and normal to feel anger towards things in our lives that cause us to suffer.  Occasional anger can be healthy and cathartic and venting about it (such as you are doing in this post) can help.

That said, its important to not allow that kind of anger to overwhelm your thinking and to become angry all the time.  Yes OCD has caused things to happen in a way you likely didn't want, and that sucks.  Its ok and normal to very occasionally think about what might have been, pretty much all people do that. But you can't change the past, only the future.  

So let yourself be angry from time to time, but also make sure you are doing what you can now to try and improve your situation for the future.