Just advice please not looking for reassurance

Hi , 

hope everyone is doing okay just going through a couple of big spikes in anxiety and ocd  at the moment. 
I have been on mirtazapine 15mg for the last 2-3 years I originally was started it with seroquel but found once the seroquel was removed I felt I’m trying to find the best description that my crutches were taken away I felt a bit exposed and I could sense the anxiety and ocd in the background but have had a few spikes of different subtypes of OCD I suffer with and right now since yesterday my OCD has latched onto an incident that causes me a bit of guilt and shame and when I think of it logically nothing bad actually happened it could have if I didn’t come to my senses and realise what I could lose and when I am level headed able to push it back and enjoy my life without it constantly playing it over in my head and feeling the urge to confess when actually doing that could cause more damage and loss of trust when there is absolutely no need I want to ring the Gp and explain that I’m not sure the medication is working I fall asleep no problem with it but can wake up early and then my mind starts getting flooded and I’m struggling to go back to sleep again just hoping someone can point me on the right road at the moment my ocd is floating from one subtype to another I will keep doing my CBT but think maybe I need a different Med maybe 

A few points @john1978

As PB says, the best person to advise you on medication is your doctor.  
That said, while medication can be very helpful for people with OCD it is seldom (if ever) going to fix it completely.  If it provides benefit to you (it has for me and many others) that's great, but its important to do CBT as well.
Additionally the medication that is most often used and effective for treating OCD are the SSRI class drugs.  Seroquel and Mirtazpine are of different classes of drugs, and while they are sometimes used to treat OCD they generally aren't the first choice.  However, the reason your doctor chose them might be related to any other conditions you are dealing with.  Again if you have questions about medication your doctor is the best person to ask.
Finally, there really are no such thing as "different subtypes of OCD", just OCD.  OCD can affect your thoughts about ANYTHING.  CBT applies equally to any and all intrusive worries about OCD. It may seem like a minor point, but worrying about subtypes gives OCD power because it makes the content seem important, its really not.  OCD is OCD is OCD.  Treat it all the same.