Offtopic question

Hello everybody

I was born with autism , add, and ocd.

But thats not the reason im here actually.  It depends how u look at it.

What im also born with is an addiction for water coming from my ocd.

I drink sometimes 12 liters a day! Average is 7 to 9 liters. There are probably people here with the same addiction. So i thought this would be a good place to find help.

Because my water addiction is getting realy costly im looking for a cheaper option. 

There is a bottle from 2,2 liter called 'the gym keg'. Very good quality so exactly what im looking for to fill it with cranewater. But the problem is they only ship to the UK and the USA.

So i was wondering if anybody living in the UK wants to order it for me , and send it to my adress in belgium. U can order and send it to me without taxes or fees because the price is under 20$. 

If it is the case that there are a bit of taxes somehow when shipping it to belgium , offcourse i will pay for it. But dont worry. There should be no taxes. 

Offcourse nothing goes for free. So im willing to give u a gift. Something from belgium or holland that the UK doesnt have. For example. 

I hope one of you guys here will help me.

Thank u very much in advance!

Edited by Wateraddict

Hi there Wateraddict :)

I'm really sorry to hear that your addiction to water is causing you so much difficulty particularly because it is costly. Unfortunately as a charity we or our members cannot engage in anyone's compulsions because it would only help make the problem worse and our aim is always to help people challenge and overcome their OCD. We hope that you're getting help for some of the problems you mentioned and have support where you are.

There is help for OCD in the form of a talking therapy called Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which may allow you to tackle your problems with water. We can't advise you on how best to access therapy as we are a UK based charity but it could be something to consider if you're yet to access it. We do recommend a self-help book called Break Free from OCD which explains what CBT is and how to begin tackling OCD. 

Gemma :)

Sorry, but your post is a bit confusing. You are here for OCD or not? Your OCD is telling you that you need one particular type of water, or??? 

Don't ask anyone to assist you in your compulsions, if that's even what this is - that isn't what we are here for.