Intrusive thoughts entering my dreams. Help

So as the title suggests, some of my intrusive thoughts (the worst ones imaginable) have been entering my dreams. They are sexual and horrific in nature and the worst part is they are so vivid and I can’t even try and block them out like I do in waking life, I have to actually experience it fully in my head until I wake up. It’s ruining me. I know it’s not what I desire because it makes me so disgusted and even involves family members, but I feel like I can’t excuse myself because they are dreams. Everyone says what you dream is what you’re subconsciously thinking. It makes me sick. This isn’t what I’m subconsciously thinking or daydreaming about. But then why is it entering my dreams? As if I don’t deal with it enough in waking life. I dread going to sleep because they just keep getting worse, and I feel weird around my family in case they do or say something that will trigger my mind to create another monstrous nightmare when I go to sleep. 
I just want to know, has anyone else’s intrusive thoughts come to haunt them in their sleep? Or am I just a monster. I feel so nervous typing this, because if I’m the only one who experiences this then I am clearly the issue. 

I get dreams that involve my obsessive fears, too! 

Like PB said, dreaming means nothing.  Do not take any of it seriously. It sucks when OCD seeps into your dreams, but best way to handle it is by not giving it any extra thought. It doesn't deserve it!

Edited by hazydaze