16yr old daughter with HOCD

Hi. Just found this forum. Hope everyone is well! 
2yrs ago my daughter stated to experience severe intrusive thoughts of being gay. It took over our lives. It was hell! She was diagnosed with Autism but not OCD even though I believed she had OCD. Things eventually got better but she developed an eating disorder (health eating) Now the HOCD is back after she was triggered reading a book with homosexual references in it. She’s not homophobic at all and isn’t gay and the things it says to her and shows her is relentless. 
Been a hard day of distress and depression. I’m feeling so drained and helpless. I’m so fed up. CAMHS are ****. Rang crisis team 5x and 111 today but no help. Feel exhausted and so alone 

Hi there StillHere :)

Welcome to the forum :) I'm really sorry to hear that your daughter is struggling with OCD that focuses on thoughts around sexuality. I understand how hard that is and how distressing it will be for all of you. Thoughts about homosexuality are common for people with OCD so your daughter is not alone. Is your daughter currently seeking any treatment under CAMHS?

Gemma :)