Feeling a bit odd

It’s not like a full blown meltdown but I can feel it in the back of my head and I feel like I’m going to fall into compulsions. I’m unsure how to deal with this because I can’t put my finger on what the feeling is?

sorry if this doesn’t make sense 

Hello, I felt exactly like this 11 days ago when I moved house. I had strange feelings and sensations and they did get worse but I told my family and they all got together and I can feel it going away now. Would just like to let you know that it will go away. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

Does anyone ever feel like they are walking about on egg shells in their own mind? I’ve had pretty stable few days and I’m so nervous it will all fall away so it feels like I’m really trying not to trigger anything in my head 

1 hour ago, Cas24 said:

Does anyone ever feel like they are walking about on egg shells in their own mind? I’ve had pretty stable few days and I’m so nervous it will all fall away so it feels like I’m really trying not to trigger anything in my head 

I know this is not helpful but I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently struggling with the same thing as well. It's awful. 

On 01/12/2020 at 18:48, Cas24 said:

Yes, very familiar with this feeling. Just take it easy, even if you do get triggered by something, you will cope!!