What to do with possible chronic ocd on the horizon?

I'm in a real struggle here.

Due to covid 19 our government has said that your not allowed to have more then 3 people visit your home per day.

Altough they say this is a rule we should follow. There is no real legal obligation to do so.

Now the problem is that for the 2nd day of Christmas me an my wife have Invited her sister with her sisters boyfriend to come over and have dinner together.

Her mother heard about it, and asked if she and my wife's step-dad could also come by for dinner. Which would make it 4 people.

I'd really love to have them here, but also due to my ocd I'm extremely cautious and I follow rules and recommendations by our government  very strict.

Now my wife is furious with me for not 'wanting' her mother and step-dad come by as well,as if that 1 person extra would make such a big diffrence. It would be OK if for example her smother would come without her step-dad which to me also sounds weird too.

I know for a fact that when I did not have ocd yet I would not have been bothered too much with 1 more person at the dinner table as I'm for 99% sure it would not be a real increased risk.

But I feel if I'm allowing it now my ocd will never let go of me? and I will keep feeling chronic guilt for the rest of my life.

I'm so torn right now. I got a partner who is furious with me, but I want to do what is right for all of us, but also for my family and my marriage.

Any advise??