Hi all,

I just can't seem to shake off the thought that i might have done something terrible by looking at the Instagram videos and pictures of woman with minimal clothes on, dancing or in any way trying to look 'sexy' which worked like a charm. But since a couple of days i found out that instagram is for 13 years and above, and so i also must have seen pics / vids on the explore tab that were from woman / girls under 18 and me still enjoying it.

what do i do now? i cant accept the fact that visited the explore page on regular base, and mainly did so because of the good looking woman, i even got sort of aroused from all the minimal dressed / dancing woman, i know so because i even got semi erections out of real joy.

im so glad i did not do anything like masturbation while seeing the pics as that would even be more proof of me enjoying 'underage' pictures. 

i never really thought about the pics and vids maybe being from woman under the age of 18, but i do remember some of them looking young. I know for a fact that ive never been researching underage woman or something like that, because i feel really attracted to adult woman like my own wife. 

i just cant seem to shake the fact that somehow i apparently must have been feeling aroused by vids and pics from which i do not know the age.

What does this say about me? am i some sort of monster?  

PS: I do think instagram is a toxic platform for objectifying woman, and altough i myself fell for that hard, i dont want to be part of the problem. so i deleted my instagram

Edited by Ironborn
5 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

How do you know? If they did, are they too monsters?

uhmm. i dont know for sure... and no i would not nec. think they are monsters but just becoming a 'victim' to this platform which knows how to 'attract' more men into watching the vids i guess?

It just feels so diffrent towards me, and i cant explain why exactly.

• snowbear changed the title to paed ocd