Dealing with narcissism at work

This maybe off-topic but it's causing massive issues with my OCD. I have a narcissistic boss who continually rejects every idea or suggestion I have with no real reasoning only that it is not in his own personal agenda. This is creating such intense rumination and self doubt that I feel like I have been gaslighted and am losing control of my mind and thoughts. He has manipulated other people in my company who I considered allies before and now I feel so isolated I cannot focus or concentrate on anything with all the continuous thoughts going through my head. If I leave the job I will lose out a lot financially which will then cause even more pressure  - I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how to address this?  

Hi @OCD 1, a few years ago I had a colleague who was senior to me (and supervised my work) who was really toxic to work with. I completely sympathise, this kind of thing can really hurt your wellbeing and mental health. My advice would be to not take it too personally, if he is treating you like this, it's likely that he treats others the same way. These things always come out in the end. At first the colleague I worked with seemed to get on really well with everyone else but was horrible to me. After a while, I found out that she had been in conflict with lots of other people and people in the team were increasingly aware of her behaviour.

I think you also have to work hard to separate your work and personal life. Even if you have a rubbish day at work, you have to try to disengage and stop the rumination once it's over. I know that is really really hard. Engaging in meaningful activities helps a bit, doing stuff to life your mood and occupy your mind. Just calling up a friend, doing some exercise, reading a good book etc...all these things can help! Also, keep in mind that, at the end of the day, he is just behaving badly but that isn't the end of the world.