Another day...

That's a good start Cora :) Going out for a run or a walk sounds like a great idea.  Try not to just sit there and grit your teeth, try and remind yourself of what we've said and do something to occupy yourself.

Sometimes when we say we feel suicidal we mean that we feel desperately low, hopeless, depressed but not meaning we are at risk to ourselves.  Other times we can feel truly at risk.  If you ever feel you're in danger you must talk to someone, your parents, boyfriend, The Samaritans or go to A & E.

You can get better from this Cora which is why we're all so desperate for you to start those small changes :hug:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Caramoole said:

That's a good start Cora :) Going out for a run or a walk sounds like a great idea.  Try not to just sit there and grit your teeth, try and remind yourself of what we've said and do something to occupy yourself.

Sometimes when we say we feel suicidal we mean that we feel desperately low, hopeless, depressed but not meaning we are at risk to ourselves.  Other times we can feel truly at risk.  If you ever feel you're in danger you must talk to someone, your parents, boyfriend, The Samaritans or go to A & E.

You can get better from this Cora which is why we're all so desperate for you to start those small changes :hug:

Thank you, @Caramoole.

I don't mean to upset you but today I'm struggling quite a lot again. It's been snowing where I am so I spent a good time of my day outside because I love this weather, but I still can't stop feeling guilty and disgusting. 

I don't think I mentioned this but I believe that when I kissed my brother yesterday, I did it mostly as a result of the groinal responses. 

I'm trying to let this go and I'm also trying to ask myself what it is that I want to obtain by posting again, but I'm stuck and have no answers. 

22 minutes ago, Cora said:

Thank you, @Caramoole.

I don't mean to upset you but today I'm struggling quite a lot again. It's been snowing where I am so I spent a good time of my day outside because I love this weather, but I still can't stop feeling guilty and disgusting. 

I don't think I mentioned this but I believe that when I kissed my brother yesterday, I did it mostly as a result of the groinal responses. 

I'm trying to let this go and I'm also trying to ask myself what it is that I want to obtain by posting again, but I'm stuck and have no answers. 

I think you want someone to take away the pain @Cora. It’d be great if that was possible. Unfortunately - it isn’t. You are the one who can stop this - just you. At least this post didn’t involve a tonne of confessions - so well done! Now carry on and distract yourself. You know what to do. Take care. You’ve got this.

Well Done for getting out in the snow, it will have done you good.

You posted on the forum because it's a compulsion that you use to try and bring anxiety down, sadly it won't as has already been explained.  However, I'm not going to discuss these incidents because there have already been many explanations as to the ways.

It's good that you stopoedcto think about your motives, that's a good start.  See if you can continue to work on it in the coming days :)

3 hours ago, Cora said:

Thank you, @Caramoole.

I love this weather to, well I like being inside warm and cosy and watching it! 

did you build a snowman? 

On 24/01/2021 at 20:36, OxCD said:

I think you want someone to take away the pain @Cora

This is so true, @OxCD, especially today when I feel like a creep. 

23 hours ago, Caramoole said:

Well Done for getting out in the snow, it will have done you good.

Thank you. It did help a bit. 

21 hours ago, Hdigtts said:

I love this weather to, well I like being inside warm and cosy and watching it! 

did you build a snowman? 

I like both being outside and inside with a hot cup of tea. 

Yep, we built a snowman and it was actually fun :)).