One of my compulsions is wiping excessively after a number 2. As a result, I end up taking 1 hour in the bathroom every toilet trip. My fear is not cleaning myself completely, thus staining my underwear/clothes and smelling of poop. Living this way is physically and mentally draining. I’ve even developed a bad habit of regularly holding in my pee/poop because I’m too tired for the work ahead. 

I’ve recently incorporated wet wipes into my regimen and use them to wipe as well as toilet roll. I fold some toilet paper and place the wet wipe on top. The toilet roll serves as a protective base to prevent any contact with my faeces. Should I just use the wet wipes alone (without the protective base of toilet roll)? Should I use wet wipes at all when wiping? Before my ocd I would only use toilet roll to clean myself, however my mind now persuades me that I am unclean unless I use a bunch of wet wipes too. Due to the excessive use of toilet roll and wipes, i block the toilet everytime. 

How do you guys wipe after taking a dump? I know its TMI therefore there’s no pressure to answer at all. However, I would like to take notes on how to wipe in a way that’s not so time consuming and honestly exhausting.  I miss the days where I could be in and out of the bathroom in 10 minutes.

The fact is, you can be in and out of the bathtoom in 10 minutes, but your intolerance to anxiety is holding you back.

You need a couple of wipes with toilet paper and that's it. Works for the rest of the human race.

24 minutes ago, daja said:

I take a long time too. But because I am phobic of bleach so avoid sitting down on the toilet and squat instead.

I've heard that ladies have the ability to hover in public loos! They're amazing! :D