OCD has destroyed my life

After having my son I had problems with my epiostomy healing properly. I was back and forth to the doctors and it was causing me alot of stress when I ended up becoming very obsessed with it. After a year of fighting with the doctors I finally had surgery done. But my ocd has caused me to mess up the surgery. I would have to do these rituals to see if it was all ok and where I couldnt help it and kept doing it I ended up breaking the stitches. And now I'm in a massive mess I'm in pain and cannot go to the toilet properly anymore and the consultant is not accepting it and will not help me. I've told her and they are leaving me in pain. What am I meant to do I've been fighting with them for a 2 years for them to put things right but they arnt accepting it. My life is being destroyed by this and I am not functioning.

That sounds so stressful and difficult. I hope you are getting strong support from those around you. Are you able to be honest with the medical professionals involved about your OCD and the impact it has had following your surgery as this info might help them to understand your situation and decide how best to help you?